New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got one in zone 8 this morning,20#-10.5 beard-1"spurs.Took him with Blk.Powder.Bow for next 3 wks.Oh'Yea that was #21 for me.:D

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
way to go Griz. I start Saturday and I'm doing it with my long bow and I'll have a camera & video camera with me. This will be my first time turkey hunting.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck Mystic,I been tryin with the longbow for 3yrs,had em in but know shot,It's tough man.Using home made natural blind.Gotta watch them damn hens,give you away a lot of times.It's tough with the longbow being so long,hard to stay low enough to draw.Good luck,hope you get one,a jakes o.k for a first time,BUT AFTER THAT![confused]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh'Yea,would love to post pics but haven't figured this camera thing out yet.I'm hell when it comes to hunting and fishing,but electronics [down] [confused] :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sat in a blow down yesterday,great cover.My bows are 64" gonna have ta buy one a dem custom blinds.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nice!! Sounds like a real trophy.[up] I've taken two bruisers like that... a 24lb 9oz, 9.5" beard, 1.25" spurs and a 20lb, 10" beard, 1.75" spurs.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drag,i'll give it a shot.FJ40,my biggest to date was 23#-11"-1.75",Got beat out in club contest by a few oz's.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Well the only success I had today was I went Turkey hunting... I heard one gobbler then the rain and lighting came and I left. about a hour or so I went back out and nothing... I still have Monday - Friday, and every Saturday till May 24th..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts