New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Hacklebarney, some of Olde Barn's property, and LOTS of non-public land...

give 'em a chance..they get that big...

wouldn't ya know: TERIFFIC genetics, HEAVY human population density...

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
That is a real nice deer!!! I am waiting to see one like that on the property I hunt in Zone 8.

·
11,226 Posts
I hunt 2 properties in zone 8 and I have seen a couple really nice bucks! I don't know if they are in that bucks league but they might be! Good genetics and great food sources with all the farming that still goes on there!
Great looking buck![up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
That is a nice rack.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I hunt zone 8. I could ahve gotten that deer! Oh wait a minute, thats right, i dont have a bow any more. i would have been able to get out and hunt if god damn BILLY BOBS hadnt gone out of business and kept my bow!! I would have been in the woods looking for that deer. so technically, that deer is mine!! LOL

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
I know exactly where that deer was taken. I hunt about 4 miles or so from it. I wont disclose the info however if thats what your friend wants. Nice buck. The property its sitauted perfectly to grow deer like that. There are more around aswell, problem being the area is so heavily hunted that its unreal.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
great deer. wonder how old the deer is? would think 4.5 or older due to the mass. must have a real sanctuary to get like that with the pressure in Zon e8

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Very nice deer.I hunt zone 8 but I haven't seen anything quite like that in a while. Can you at least say what county and if it was public or private land?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts