New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys heres a question, If I'm hunting zone 6, limit 2 deer on permit, and hunting zone 36, unlimited antlerless deer on permit. If I shoot 1 doe in zone 6 and shoot 1 doe in 36 can I continue to hunt 6, or did I fullfill my 2 deer limit for 6. Just curious, Thought I'd throw it out there and see what you guys think. I think its different with permit bow. "HELP" me out here.[confused][confused][confused][confused]

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Bumhunt...its weird. This is what happened to me this year...

I whacked a doe in Zone 12 which is unlimited... so I check it in and get a secondary deer tag.

I then shoot a buck in Zone 6... I then get a tag for another deer (but at the bottom it says not vald for certain zones... zone 6 is one of them).

So basically... I was done for the remainder of the season in Zone 6.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I think you'll wind up with 2 cards. One for zone 36 and one for zone 6. When you initially shoot a doe in zone 6 you'll fill out your Permit for that zone. If you score in zone 36 you'll be filling out that zone permit. Do I make sence??Hence 2 different cards!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am pretty sure that if you kill a deer in zone 6 and kill a deer in another zone, then you are done with hunting in zone 6..Its just like if you shoot a buck in one zone you cant shoot another buck in any other zone..Zone 6 has a 2 deer bag limit..And like Drag said im pretty sure you would be tagged out for that zone..Never know though i could be mistaken
:D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know for the regular season thats the way it is, but for permit is were I'm getting confused.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts