New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hunt in Seabrook on Finley road across old deerfield pike. Small hunting club with my work. We have about 500 acres. Of course I was seeing bucks the first few weeks but did not get a shot at a doe. Where are u guys hunting?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
welcome bronco good to see ya[up]

·
Registered
227 Posts
broncosbp WELCOME TO THE SITE. I OBSERVED A HUGE
BUCK IN FIELD # 18 JUST NORTH OF YOU ON TUESDAY AROUND NOON. I HAVE NOT STARTED HUNTING YET TO HOT FOR ME ,BUT I HAVE HUNG A FEW STANDS NORTH OF SUNSET LAKE IN ZONE 28. BACK IN THE 1980s I SMOKED A FEW GOOD BUCKS ON THE LAND YOUR CLUB HAS NOW.[up]

·
Banned
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats good to know. Maybe I will have to do some all day sitting. I saw a really nice 8 opening morning then i saw the same deer a few days later. couple small spikes and a few does. So far its looking like a pretty strong season. We need some cooler weather!!! You guys had any luck yet. Big Daddys is having an open house this sat. Supposed to be a lot of stuff on sale. They are giving away a new muzzle loader, and entry is free! Lots of FOOD also. From 9-4 pm.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Big Daddys is having an open house this sat. Supposed to be a lot of stuff on sale. They are giving away a new muzzle loader, and entry is free! Lots of FOOD also. From 9-4 pm
Oh man, I saw this too late...couldn't have eaten though because I'm fighting a stomach virus. I heard they were moving, just hope they don't close...that's a top notch place.

I know of a few guys that hunt around Seabrook, they get some pretty nice bucks over there. I hunt around Elmer and Pittsgrove in 28, but my brother has a spot between Centerton and Seabrook that has some nice bucks on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts