New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
I pulled up to a few does on Friday morning on my way to my spot, as I accelerated they were running right next to my van(3'away) for about 20 yards.[patcheye]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Saw 4 bucks in 36 yesterday morning ;)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I watched 4 different herds yesterday with a total of 28 deer. From 3 until dark all they did was mill around and bed. They moved very little and didn't start actively feeding until dark. There were 4 bucks with them and they too were very inactive, they just alternated between bedding and occasionally getting up to feed on falling leaves.

Lots of deer but very little activity.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Found some real fresh sign and pellets, but nothing that made them. [wallmad] Gonna keep working the spot and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
i went today in the rain again... seen a doe
did'nt feel that cold which was strange as I was not dressed all that warm. cold and wind and I was warm. Wish I could say the same during 6 day I always seem to be cold. I didnt even have full gloves on

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Slow in 27, not many deer left there, or 35 for that matter.

Congrats to your buddy firefighter, can't wait for the story, and remember, not many deer here, that was probably the last one as far as I can tell. ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
There's an old guy going around in the woods I hunt squirrel hunting. He's chasing everything into deep cover. How many squirrels can anyone eat.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I'm staying out of my zone 27 spots till muzzle loader comes in.

·
Registered
292 Posts
zone 27 gets hammered real good from now on. I hope everyone gets lucky but also hope you're not hunting around me.There's a lot of spooked deer out there right now.[rofl]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Saw a 6 pointer kiss the bumper of my truck Sunday night..
How much corn did you have on it ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts