New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Terriblly quite yesterday but today i saw the bruser(10 pt. with what has to be 2" thick base, very old deer) but no shot, Damn I'm sick... I'll try again tomarrow... I think I've got a killer new strategy....[mad]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope everything goes good for you good luck. I can't get out until saturday this sucks!! Hopefully I can see something like that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
He is still around as of this afternoon, his scrapes were worked some time after 10am.... Does anyone have any advise on triping up this monster???? I think I've read every artical on tactics...ect... Tomarrow I hope to work the weather against him... Has anyone had any luck with "buck semen" in scrapes or rubs... They say the dominate buck goes absolutly crazy!!! I'm just not sure this late in the season. Any advise is very much apprciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, haven't been on the site in awhile, too busy hunting, I got this 5ptr on Tuesday. I had been seeing a nice 7 pt using the same trail out of the swamp and when this guy showed up just before dark I thought it was him, had a clean look at the body, but not the rack, and when I saw the horns and the big body size I just thought it was the 7. oh well I am not complaining! Dressed out at 95 pounds.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Nice Buck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.