New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know who hunts in pigeon swamp near the hay field on the left side of deans rhode hall rd.. if so are they friendly i was scouting and found a good spot walked a little further and found 4 treestads within a close distance

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
if you went past the posted signs you were tresspassing on our lease .the stands are ours ,I hope you smiled for the cams we have set out for the tresspassers that keep taking the stands . there is not one guy on that lease that is friendly

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt see any posted signs or cameras its near the farmers hay field and were not like that we wouldnt take anyones stand besides im afraid of heights haha but we were in the park we saw the forestry signs and there were no posted signs

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
where the signs are is state land ,we have permission for the hay fields and corn fields ,and posted woods around it .alot of guys think they can just walk in from the back so we do call the cops alot ,watch you boundaries ans you will be fine down there ,alot of hunting pressure in the area and not alot of deer farmer next to us has deer permit and shoots everything that moves

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i see what you were talking about we did get lost a little bit not along the field on freshponds but this other one we just walked along it to find the road but we didnt go into the fields

1 - 9 of 9 Posts