New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is just from 1 small area of zone 10 but here goes.
was talking to my brother-in-law and he told me he has been seeing about 2 dozen deer everday for the past 2 weeks, where I hunt behind my mother-in-laws house. really looks good for me. I know that doesn't mean alot this being March and all, but that is a good sign.

Please feel free to post all Zone 10 deer reports here. Just tell the area that you have seen deer and about how many.

Holland Township,Cr519 & Bellis RD,24 deer
02/19/05-03/05/05

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hey Nimrod. Are u talking about Pandy in Kingwood township?
Anyway over my area there in the Cherryville and Barton Hollow road, Flemingto there were two bucks doing the back stroke, on my freinds pool.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Tomorrow is Opening Day and it looks GReat for me.... Been seening lots of deer in the morning hours near my stand... 7 nice size DOEs, 1 long tine spike,1 small 4 pointer, 2 Nice big 10 pointers, and about 10 fawns.......HUnting in the morning & hopefuly smok'd Backstrap that night.

G

·
Mystic I will make it up there soon to hunt, so with that said leave them two 10 pointers alone, I will take care of them for you, LOL[up]:D

·
Registered
942 Posts
Sal I'm heading up to holland twsp right now ..I have never been to this property before so I'm going to do some scouting and hang a stand..I'll let you no where it's at when I get back..Hopefully it's a good piece of land ....I would like to do some weekend shotgun and ML up there....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Gypsy, are you hunting Spring Hill Road this year?I haven't been there yet to scout or hunt.Actually, We haven't talked to Bill yet to even get prmission to hunt there.Time sure is flying by this season, too fast if you ask me!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.