New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time of year for us to put together a couple kid hunts. We are looking for some kids who never or rarely hunt ducks and geese. We decided to add another Sept hunt this year. We have 2 days in Sept 1 for ducks in the coastal zone and 2 or 3 snow hunts. We had 3 hunts last year and the kids had a blast shot alot of birds and are now pumped about ducks/geese. So if you are interested shoot me a pm or sign up on the post. There are alot of kids who want to go only so many spots. And for you older guys sorry this is for kids. Thanks John

All the hunting will be done in south jersey Gloucester, salem, cumberland and alantic. The hunts are with Black Horizon Waterfowl Club on our land and Leases. This is of course with the parents present. If the hunts alow parents to participate then I will let you know we want to let the kids hunt.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One other thing I forgot you kids hunt will be on our website. It will be part of a video we are putting together for sale next year if everything works out. If the video thing does not happen it will be on our site.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for everyone who signed up for this but we are now ending it. We have alot of kids who showed interest more then we thought would so we are going to choose from the one we have. For all the guys on here who sighed up you need to call me I sent you a pm with my number so if you do not do thast we will not be able to add your kids name into the pool. So give me shout it will not take up to much time. Thanks again John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.