New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went into dicks to get my sons. Winter bow and his resident hunting for 6 day firearm. They issued him his bow stuff but said he is excluded from firearm lic. I had last years lic. And his hunters training certificate . Still no good Wtf ?? This state sucks , so anti hunter ! Anyone know why this is ? I guess I have to deal with f&g a- holes again . And he's a youth 15 years old

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
should be good, are you sure he needs another license, when my by was a youth his license said I was good through dec. 31st of the year he turned 16. he only had to get permits each year

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Should be good

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
A Youth Firearm or Youth Bow and Arrow License
is valid from 10 years of age (or the time of issuance)
until the end of the year when the youth turns 16.

Understand your frustration, but it's right in the digest, page 10.

·
Registered
956 Posts
My sons youth license is good for five years and comes with pheasant stamp. Now if it could come with all permits and duck stamps i will be really happy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok , thanks . just drives me crazy . this was after they said i was getting a duplicate for myself . which i was not . 40 minutes at a dicks counter with a kid working the cash register who had no clue was not how i wanted to spend my night . i miss my small mom and pop sporting goods store .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts