New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son passed his bowhunting test at 10 this past fall. We had no trouble getting his youth bow license at Dick's right after passing his test. Today we tried to get his 2015 license at Dicks but the electronic license system would not issue him his license. I was able get mine so the system was working.

The employee at Dick's tried by license number and social with no luck. Is there something we are missing with getting his license issued for a hunt monday?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
855 Posts
Guys thank so much, my boy is smiling. I should have realized that myself.
just go with telling him that you were so excited that he could hunt with you you had a lapse in memory and since having a youth hunter is something new to you and its hard enough keeping our regs straight.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Funny I had same scenario today with my son (had his license from 2014) as well as another new junior . New guy got his license, my son on other hand did not but upon inspection on his old license expiration was his sixteenth birth year .

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
It amazes me how many guys come on this site asking about license and zone permits, and extend permits, if you just pick up a F&G book when you get your license, or go to F&G on line, you will find everything you need to know, AND should know, but no most just take the test, get there license and go hunting, read your book, there is nothing anyone can tell you on here that is not in the book, that is why they print them, at times when you are siting around with nothing to do cause it is raining and you can not hunt, just sit back with a coffee or a beer and read the book, do not look for anything, just read it, you will be Shocked, at how much you will learn that you never thought of, that will help yopu out, do not skip pages, read it like you are reading a good book, Because it is if you are a hunter heer in New Jersey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.