New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone taking their kids out for a day in the woods? I, fortunately, do not have any little rascals but it is nice to see them get out and get their first deer. Also, since the numbers of hunters are dropping, it is imperative for us to get the youth involved. Remember, they are the future for our sport.

G

·
Good luck to the kids, listen to DAD, be safe and have fun.....Oh and Ummmm spook a few deer over to Uncle Joe while I bow hunt[up]:p:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
It is good they are having this day. I would like to put a warning out there.

Tomorrow is a pheasant stocking day. If you are hunting a pheasant stocked WMA please remember the hunter's safety course. KNOW YOUR TARGET AND BEYOND. There will be a lot of bird hunters out there.

Good luck all.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think most of the kids will be more careful than a lot of those birdhunters. So to all those Birdhunters KNOW YOUR TARGET AND BEYOND!!!! And dad's try and find a well out of the way spot away from all the small gamers to be on the safe side. Also let all those birdhunters push the deer to you.

G

·
BOWHUNTERS, BRING IN A ORANGE VEST AND/OR HAT WITH YOU TOMORROW, SINCE THE KIDS WILL BE IN THE WOODS GUN HUNTING FOR DEER, I WILL WEAR MINE WHEN WALKING OUT

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
BOWHUNTERS, BRING IN A ORANGE VEST AND/OR HAT WITH YOU TOMORROW, SINCE THE KIDS WILL BE IN THE WOODS GUN HUNTING FOR DEER
Good idea Joe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts