New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has out grown his cover alls. They're size 20. I guess maybe a youth Large. I forget the pattern but their insulted.i think Breakup. Free to a young hunter. My email is [email protected] Leave address and I'll ship them to you via. UPS.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
OK thanks then ! She would be to small and I would rather see someone that can use them now have them .

Come on guys get them yung ones out there !!!!

Don

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just rec'd email from Scout. Shipping coveralls for his son who just passed his test. Congrads to him!

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Fletch,

That's awful kind of you. It's guys like you that help remind me that not everyone in NJ is a Sh!t-head.

David

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
our future! cant wait for my two boys to get out with me.congrats to the boy[up][up][up]

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been taking advanatge of the various programs the state has to offer with my son this past year.. He belongs to Teen Angler and they ran a program at pequest, it was crazy. I took some of his buddies and did those kids dig it. They each caught at least one trout in the 5 lb range. Little Fletch was fortunate enough to be selected for the Youth Pheasnt day this Saturday. He will hunt Whittingham. Take advantage of these programs when your kids become of age. My hats off to all the volunteers that help make these programs successful.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi all, just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate Fletch's kind offer. This got me thinking. Seeing how fast kids grow out of clothes,what do you guy's think about starting a used hunting clothes/stuff for kids just starting out. Thing's we no longer need or use my help out a youth. Kind of the way fletch did it. What do you guy's think? Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts