New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I have tried them all and they all produce the same result if you apply the scent properly. A little goes a long way. Hang it like 4ft off the ground from a scent wick. Over the years proven rut scents for me have been James Valley wall hanger and estrus scent "GEL" and all the Wildlife Research are great. I have never used tinks. I don't like liquid scents I prefer a gel style because if i dont have wicks I can dip a twig like 3 ft off the ground right into the bottle and there is no human scent at all deposited. Just my 2 scents lol. I'm sure somebody will have something else to say.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning, you know one time we had a hill bomb, 12 hours. When it was all over I walked up, we didn't find one of them, not one stinking dink body. Smell, that gasoline smell, smells like... Victory."
[hihi]

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Anybody have any experience with Code Blue?
I've tried several code blues in NY and NJ. No action. A few of my friends love their products and have taken some nice deer...

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I think estrous works best...So, I try to stick close to doe ;) Cheap, too !!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Wild life research goldenestrus trophy leafs and bottle scent. Ive also had luck with Buck bomb doe and estrus. Will be trying tinks 69 scent bombs too this year supposivly they heat up or somthing when you open them lol who knows ur safe with golden estrous deffinetely works[up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
border crossing vs 1[up]

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Not to early to use buck scent. The boys are pushing each other around and Mr.Big is building that testosterone towards anger for any intruder on his turf. Wallhanger by James Valley is good early season.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts