New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great looking young 8 point with 2 doe in the yard this morning....Not a monster but a realy nice shaped even looking rack! All 3 deer were on the smaller young looking side...Great way to start my day![up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
My digital camera is busted but i did take one with my cell phone...but it was too fuzzy and you can't make out the antlers
same old story from you...waa waa waa :D

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
tommy - lots of deer up here in Morris county yards.... lots of houses too... so you cannot whack them out the window or in your yard anyway unless you get permission from several neighbors.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
same old story from you...waa waa waa
Listen here buddy!!!!!! There is no waa waa waa! I just answered the question! Now if you keep up these antics we are going to hear some waa waa waa's but they wont be from me!!! ;)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i haven't had a beer in over 2 weeks. remember i was sick. maybe tonight on the way home i'll pick up a six.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I do once in a while. However, I'm mostly retired from drinking fancy dark beer. Yeah yeah... I know I know... I should not admit this...but last weekend at the Nascar Pennsy 500 I drank 15 Miller Lites. Don't tell the wife! LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts