1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it really profitable ? :)) I am right now looking for some methods to get a good passive income. I have read a lot about it on themoneymix, and it seems that investment is a really nice way to make money. What do you guys think about it? One of my friends told me that his investment has paid off really fast and now he has a very good financial state

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
thats krazy. one time herd a story a guy was caught shooting meRRganzers and he told the warden he was poor and needed them to eat. the game warden let him go but asked to not do it again! THE WARDEN ASKS what the heck do they taste like, GUY SAYS says a little bit like bald eagles. da da dut dada dut DUT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, it is not easy to find a job this way, but it is possible. If we talk about me, I'm looking for various legal ways to make a lot of money online. If you have any tips on this topic, I will appreciate it. During my research, I found some information about this on yourmoneygeek.com. And I think that this is a simple and profitable business. But I'm wondering if you know anything about this or if you have someone who sold on Amazon? I think this is a great opportunity to earn extra money, and what do you say?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dad is a hunter and he passed his passion for hunting on to me. However, he wouldn't lend me any of his equipment and said that I needed to make my own money and buy my own equipment. He said that I will take care of it more if it was my equipment rather than his. I didn't have a job and I was looking for ways to make money at home. I found out that there were apps that pay real money for playing games. I started playing a lot and in a few months, I was able to buy a piece of equipment that I wanted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts