New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bwhahahahhahaha you love it. I sit in the tree with the bow for most of the year. 6 day I do drives with friends. The same people whining for coming by their stand would be the same people thanking you if you pushed a monster to them. Its 6 days out of the year, get over it. :D

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Its 6 days out of the year, get over it.
get over it?? How about look forward to it.. WTF is wrong with people anymore.. I miss the old days when kids and adults alike would prepare for and totally enjoy opening day of 6 day. Pre 6 day gun seasons and whining bow only purists have ruined it.. Thanks to all of you! You know who you are..[wallmad]

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
"YO Buck" should be called "YO Fxck" as in

"YO Fxck- what the hell are you doing? You're tresspassing, this is private property, get the Fxck out of here jackwad..." [confusedagain]

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Come over and push a deer my way. [up]. Goodluck Vin

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Merry Six Day to all, and to all a good night.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
All you lovers of all things GUN.. Rejoice!! Be Proud.. Make sure you post your pics on here tomorrow of all your legal kills proudly! And be sure to smile and not be apologetic in your stories down playing your kill because it was during 6 day or because it was on a deer drive or because you used buck shot.. the same 6 day bashers post there bait killed bambis proudly except they don't smile..
:D

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get over it?? How about look forward to it
I meant that for all the people that bitch about 6 day...personally I dont mind setting the bow aside for a few days, its a nice change up.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Trust me. I know what you meant! You are the last guy on here I think that would bash 6 day.. Well maybe second after woodrufflou:D

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
"I see tails ahead"!!!!! "Get ready on the line"! [hihi]

I miss the ole days. When you have to start borrowing shells you know your killin lots of deer.

Good Luck and stack em up boys it only comes once a year.

[up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I dont know, but Ill bet you would feel much different if you owned property and had scumbags tresspassing on your land every year. I spend most of the time for 6 days chasing people out, calling the police, etc. not to mention all the time and money I spend in the pre season posting my property only to have the signs completely ignored.

I used to love 6 day. We all use to get out and have a blast. Its not the same anymore, its like a punishment now. I purchased my dream house on a great piece of property and have to deal with this shit every year [wallmad]

Good Luck to everyone going out and be safe [up]

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I meant that for all the people that bitch about 6 day...personally I dont mind setting the bow aside for a few days, its a nice change up
i remember my first beer...[rofl]

it is a funtime...i just dont do it anymore.

have fun be safe...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts