New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 6 months old...Everything is included. Mounting plate has some glue on it.

$75.00

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was pissed at XM because they cancelled the channel I listen to the most. I switched to Sirius.

It will work with any car stereo. You can use the fm modulator to hook in between your antenna and radio or you use RCA jacks if you have an aftermarket radio with 2 extra RCA inputs.

Here is a pic when I had it in my truck

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would get it for my wife, but the Delphi SkyFi is a few bucks more and a lot more features. Can I ask what station they took away? High Voltage 202 is the place to be (Opie and Anthony ROCK). I wish there was an outdoor station, but it is not there yet. They are expanding constantly. Will let you all know when and if they do. Sirius is nice because it has football and hockey. But thats about all they have going for them in my book. XM has baseball, Opie and Anthony, good weather and news, etc.

Scott

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Sirius is better anyways..Plus Howard will be there in January. I'm looking into getting sirius,JJoe what system did you end up getting?

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I have a Sirius sporster. Its great. And I own a large amount of Sirius stock.Can't wait till Howard starts on 01/01/06. Stock hopefully will soar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts