New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have these on there xbow? if so how are they and what do they look like on your bow? if you could post a picture that would be great. ive looked all over the internet and cant find a single picture of them installed [wallmad]

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
almost finished it. gave alot of it to the people to take home. you and ur cronies crack me up. u pull a picture off the inter net and think that people are lieing about something so stupid?? do you think that there was more then one just made? get a life you losers??

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
[rofl]

get a life you losers??
Are you asking or telling.....[confusedagain]

You're right tho. Post a pic of it with you next to it and I'll eat my words....before you feed them to me.....[lol]

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got somthing for you 2 eat deermaster and it aint lunch meat [rofl][rofl][rofl]

show me a picture of you with a deer and ill show you mine[rofl]

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
u pull a picture off the inter net and think that people are lieing about something so stupid??
uhhhhhhh...you were the one that pulled the picture off the internet......[smirk]......do i think you're lying about it? Yup I do. [confusedagain]

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
When you had your super bowl party did you tell folks it was at the shitty house with spray paint on front door. Or was the party made up like the pic?

Mud

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
I would rather eat a bird & have my word then be a liar/ coward like yourself

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
Coward as in you are afraid to admit you got caught in a lie? did that help?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts