New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after baiting a week ago thursday and getting no emails from my game spy system..i went this thursday to bait and was happy to see my bait was gone.i thought i fixed the problem and again no emails..so i went today to check and rebait to find everything wiped clean..so i pulled the sd card and happy to have 20 pics since thursday(2 days).i guess the module that sends the signal took a shit F**N GREAT...i need to return it...anyway heres some pics since thursday.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have to different sets..the sow with 2 cubs is the bigger of the 2. i had them around me all season..after asking people on here nad other places.95% say shoot either sow. " it's a management hunt" and i decided if i,m lucky enough i will...i,m on private land..my only worry is people on the bottum of the mountain..but i should see atleast 1 of these 3 pics..in about a months time i have over 200 pics, so they stay close to the bait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.