New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after baiting a week ago thursday and getting no emails from my game spy system..i went this thursday to bait and was happy to see my bait was gone.i thought i fixed the problem and again no emails..so i went today to check and rebait to find everything wiped clean..so i pulled the sd card and happy to have 20 pics since thursday(2 days).i guess the module that sends the signal took a shit F**N GREAT...i need to return it...anyway heres some pics since thursday.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
looks like yo uare ready for monday[up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have to different sets..the sow with 2 cubs is the bigger of the 2. i had them around me all season..after asking people on here nad other places.95% say shoot either sow. " it's a management hunt" and i decided if i,m lucky enough i will...i,m on private land..my only worry is people on the bottum of the mountain..but i should see atleast 1 of these 3 pics..in about a months time i have over 200 pics, so they stay close to the bait.

·
Registered
443 Posts
They are fattening for winter.Do what you think is right for you not everyone has to squeeze for the same reason.Sow with multiple cubs shows they do very well in Jersey.We are even exporting them to PA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts