New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

a buddy of mine just became the ocean county distributor for buffalo bobs snack sticks and jerky. its a great brand of jerky that is 100%meat, no preservatives. along with the beef jerky/sticks, there is also several rare and other exotic meats. alligator, wild boar, ostrich, kangaroo, duck, antelope, elk and others.

each jerky/stick has at least 7-10 grams of protein and MUCH less sodium than other jerkys out there.

check out the website: www.eatmymeat.biz

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
yep ill have my dad and cousins order some too do you know if hes gnna sell big bags of it or just small packs btw my order number is #2 lol

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jsloan, no smokey taste at all. and there are 30 different flavors to choose from.

bonecollector85, check out the sampler packs on the website for a flavor combo of both the snack sticks and the jerky. its on the front page of the website. and i appreciate it!!!..thanks bro

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bone collector, thanks again. i just talked to him about some stuff being unavailable. like i said, he just put the website up and is tweaking the bugs. he has everything in stock..ill keep you posted

·
Registered
2 Posts
GRAND OPENING!!!!

Please join Eat My Meat Distributing with our GRAND OPENING!!!

Eat My Meat Distributing, LLC, has recently acquired the territory rights to Ocean County, New Jersey, for the marketing of Buffalo Bobs Snack Products.
Buffalo Bobs offers a RARE, EXOTIC blend of beef jerky products, with over 30 different flavors to choose from! Some of our finest meats include Alligator, Ostrich, Kangaroo, Antelope…just to name a few!

These jerky products are the perfect healthy snack: Each stick is between 8-10 grams of protein, and less than 40 calories of fat! The meat blend is 100% USDA, farm raised animal meat! NONE OF THE ADDITIVES, SALTS, OILS, GREASE, AND FATS LIKE IN YOUR TYPICAL MEAT STICK!

Check out www.EatMyMeat.biz to see our product line and place your order today! For a limited time only, we will be offering $5.00 flat rate shipping to anywhere in the continental United States!

Use promo code " Grandopening$ " for 10% off entire order!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take our meat in your mouth! Visit us today – I guarantee that once your try our product line, YOU’LL BE ADDICTED!

Don’t delay – www.EatMyMeat.biz or email [email protected] with any questions!

Also visit EatMyMeatDistributing on Facebook!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"but the site is good enough to hauk your buddy's shit"

thats right douchebag...we are having a special today for so called "pro-staffers" and "know-it-alls", so you go right to the top of the list.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Just got my stuff in the mail tried the Venison Peppered its outstanding people who didn't order don't hesitate awesome product fast shipping and great peeps

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
thats right douchebag...we are having a special today for so called "pro-staffers" and "know-it-alls", so you go right to the top of the list.
wow bro relax...be a buisness man not a dick...hope it works out but your meat wont be going in my mouth anytime soon [confusedagain]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.