New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have 1000 Winchester W209 primers. Looking for even trade for SRP or LPP.

Located in North Jersey.

* primers are no longer available. Nice meeting you barbic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have any small rifle primers? They work well in small pistol loading. The only difference is they are thicker material and if you have light spring on hammer MIGHT get some light strikes. My revolver doesn't have that issue. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any small rifle primers? They work well in small pistol loading. The only difference is they are thicker material and if you have light spring on hammer MIGHT get some light strikes. My revolver doesn't have that issue. :)
Thanks for the tip, but small rifle primers are what I need. I have small pistol though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it already sold? I want to go hunting for ducks, and this is perfect for this reason. In my region, selling equipment officially for hunting is restricted, and it is tough to find the necessary ammo you will need for one hunting session. Last time I want hanging only with 50 ammo. I went for two days in the forest, and an experienced hunter understands that this is a small amount of ammo. I was thinking twice before making any shot. At least it makes you more qualified and a better hunter when you have a lack of ammo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts