New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new hitch haul carrier thats fits 2" recievers for trade. Used twice and thats it. JUst sitting in my garage collecting dust.

Im looking for a summit hang on or some form or gear.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I have an old cabelas tree stand, that has the v back on it. I already have a hitch hauler but could always use another for my work truck

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have plenty of stands. For me to take a stand it has to be a summit.

I dont really need any gear but ya can never have enough.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just clearing it up that its the deer or luggage or whatever carrier. $50 takes it and we can meet half way or you pay for shipping.

Carried 2 deer home and then sold the jeep for a pickup. No need for the carrier anymore.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My friend John is interested in the hauler. He is not connected to the internet. His phone # is 908-510-3792. WE are from union county and will meet you.
If you prefer to email me with your # that is fine. Thanks

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You get in touch with me on instant messenging if you want as well. islow98 is the name. All this water and my phones are down and my cell is acting up...If i dont hear from ya in a dayor so and my phne comes bakc on ill post or mail ya the number. Im in bergen county so your oly 25 min or so away. Meet half way and its like 15 min. Your close enough though that i would deliver it to ya depending on where in union county.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am new here. I don't know how to instant message you. I am in Clark exit 135 off pkway. As long as it is still available there is no rush, but I know John wants it. We will talk soon. Thanks

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm do you have aim? As in AOL instant messeneger? If noit no biggy, when i have a min and im able to get the phone back to normal ill shoot my number over and then we an set up a time or even set sumtin up now if ya want. I know where clrak is. I can deliver to ya no biggy. I have to check but i might still have a ball mount for it that i can include if my friend didnt take it.

Talk to ya soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
No, I use comcast cable. I left my friends # in my first post. You can call him direct or email me at [email protected] Like I said there is no rush he wants it and we are not far from each other. Consider it sold.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
is the carrier still available?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Spoke to John today. Waiting on you to tell him what you would like him to do. He said maybe meet at the McDonalds on the parkway in Union.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys been busy lately....The mcdonalds on the parkway sounds good to me...Ill be available on saturday and sunday after 12pm. If anything during the week well just cooridnate sumtin. Just lemm know if he feels like making the exchange this weekend and if so ill be there:)

Just been a hectic week

·
Registered
50 Posts
John is working this wkend he can meet you Sun @ 4pm at the o;d Flagship in Union on rt 22. P.C.Richard in the center island. I will check this site tomorrow morn for your reply.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh i just got in no good for today. Lets set sumtin up for next weekend if he's free or even one evening this week after 6pm as i work until 5 or so.

·
Registered
50 Posts
lives in trees, call John 908-510-3792 he will take it from you. He is not connected to internet. Easier to talk to him than me be in the middle.

B

·
0 Posts
I live in Bergen Co ( LODI ) if you like I can save both of you guys a trip, I work down that way, and get off/on exit 135 Clark, just email me and let me know

1 - 20 of 20 Posts