New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before putting these onto gunbroker, I thought I'd offer them here first. PM if interested. These are duplicate calibres, so, I am clearing them out to buy other guns.

Weatherby Lazermark V 270 mag, Japanese model, 26 inch barrel, Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50mm. Very good condition. One small ding on the wood from hunting. $1500 with scope.

Browning BAR 30-06 22 inch barrel with a fixed 6X Burris scope. Gun is like new although about 25 years old. $600 with scope

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be removed and replaced with the original.

I had it setup for my 11 year old but he decided that he likes a bolt action better.

Are you interested in buying it?

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
wow nice guns!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

I might keep the Weatherby just for the memories but I have several rifles in this cal range and would like to buy something like a .243 to balance things out a bit.

The BAR is just redundant but it is stunning and I cannot find a nick on it. It needs a home.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. The 270 WBY mag cartridge is amazing. Almost 3400 FPS with the 130 gr TSX Triple Shocks, it is a cannon. I had a pass through on a 500+ pound Gemsbok......at 340 YARDS. People always say how expensive the ammo is but on one hunting trip I shot 9 rounds including sighters and on another, I shot once.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts