New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cam set.jpg Climbing Rack for Sale.jpg Hex set.jpg Nut set.jpg Slings on biners.jpg

Want to sell OR trade for AR or AK

All gear in great condition -some even UNUSED; no major falls on lead (I discarded anything questionable...even if I dropped a biner from higher than 10ft...I don't mess around with safety). I included the rope, but if you're not interested in a brand new rope, I will sell separately. I'd like to sell everything as a complete set, so I'd prefer no cherry-picking...but might be willing to work with you on a few things. Overall price is somewhat negotiable, but I cut 50% off of most everything already. Make a reasonable offer (I'm not in dire need to sell, so please don't try to lowball. It wont work. This is a great rack of gear at a fair price). Without rope is $713, with rope is $863 -both not including shipping costs. ----OR, I would be willing to trade for AR-15, or AK variant -also open to other semi-auto rifles. I will deliver anywhere inside morris county. I'm only selling because I haven't climbed in a while and would rather use the money on my current hobbies/activities. Let me know if you have questions. If interested, I will email specifics, but here's a short, incomplete description: 10 piece Cam set, 7 piece Hex set, 8 piece Nut/Stopper set, ATC, Figure 8 descender, slings/runners, anchor rope, shoulder 4-loop gear sling, many carabiners -both wire gate and regular, and the rope is a brand new unused Sterling 60m 10.2mm dynamic
Thanks for reading

·
Registered
267 Posts
Good luck. Lots of gear at a good price. Im In the same boat as you lots and lots of rock climbing gear that doesn't get used nearly enough. Both people I use to climb with moved away I don't even want to think how much money I have in gear

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather sell or trade on here, than go the eBay route -but I'm guessing that's what I will have to do eventually. Tough to give up, cause climbing is awesome -but I just never get out. I'm keeping a few pieces "just in case" lol...and my bouldering stuff...but the rest of it needs to go to a good home of someone that will USE it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts