New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want to sell an old lithograph print form the early 20th century. Picked this up at an antique store a few years back.
It is a really old, cool print of Custer's Last Stand. It is a graphic depiction of the Battle of The Little Big Horn, and what happened on that hot Sunday afternoon in 1876. These were distributed by Anheuser-Bush (Budweiser) to display in Bars and saloons around the country.
It is in need of a re-frame, our can be displayed as is to shows it's age. Great print to hang in your cave. Great for someone who collects beer memorabilia.
It would also be of interest to military collectors, or someone who is into old Colt,and Winchester memorabilia.
I am asking what I paid for it. $65.00 picked up in Morris county.
Please refrain from making comments about the historical aspects of this battle, as I would like to keep this on track.
Thanks in advance.

20140822_191509.jpg
20140822_191707.jpg
20140822_192237.jpg
20141103_135422.jpg

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is a little graphic. It was a brutal day, and a bad outcome for Lt. Col Custer and the 7th Calvary.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same picture was in my uncle's bar in New Brunswick. It's a classic and is a little gruesome.. Where is it located?
I am in Morris county- Denville/Parsippany area. I work in central Jersey, but I am off this week.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
take the back off and check it out real good first.you might have a missing page from the declaration of independence or something like that in there.IMAGINE THAT!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.