New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS Berkley wooden commercial style rod racks.
I have two of these:
Construction-made of wood
Weight-20lbs
Holds 32 rods- 16 on each side
34"x12

One is put together (brand new out of box)
The other one is still packed in box.
The rod rack rack that is put together is $60 Picked up in Denville/Parsippany area.
The one in the box is $50 Picked up in Denville/Parsippany area.
Or I will sell both for $100 (if one is not already taken first)

You can't touch one alone for that price..They are really nice.
Please post that you will take it followed by a PM.
20140526_162700.jpg
20140526_162845.jpg
20140526_162917.jpg
20140526_162925.jpg

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump it up. Orangize those fishing rods and get your wives-girlfriends off your case LOL.
Also would make a great Father's Day gift.

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Is it 12 foot high or are they adjustable? If they are adjustable I'll take them both if they are 12 feet I need a bigger house! Pm sent!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it 12 foot high or are they adjustable? If they are adjustable I'll take them both if they are 12 feet I need a bigger house! Pm sent!
Bottom section where rod butts rest is about a 12" or so off the ground so as long as you are not putting a 10-1/2 foot rod you are OK. If a surf rod is longer then that you can put it in the rack in 2 sections if it is a 2pc rod. So to answer you question the rack is not adjustable. If should be fine unless you need to put a one pc rod over 10' in it. Lem me know asap if you want these.
Thanks..

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If 1 is still available, I'll take 1
Both are still available but going to give JerseyBassnBow first crack because he said he might want both.. I will give him a couple of hours to respond, before I go in order. but you are second in line.Thanks.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would say overall height is under 5'. That is the other one in the box not assembled....

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
I'll take them both.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts