New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a UTV. 2 seater, smaller version, ex: Polaris Ranger, something with a 500-700cc motor. Willing to travel the state, eastern PA, southern NY.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to purchase a UTV. 2 seater, smaller version, ex: Polaris Ranger, something with a 500-700cc motor. Willing to travel the state, eastern PA, southern NY.

Thanks for looking.
Do you have a price range that you're trying to stay in? I've bought a few and sold a few. The only thing I have at this time, not a smaller one, is a 2014 Kubota X1120D, but it's gonna be $12K. I come across them fairly often. I'm in Mt. Holly. If you're interested, you can email [email protected], if not, that's ok too. Thanks, Craig

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was trying to stay in the 10-12 range. Lower being better. I guess right now they are more valuable than Gold. I saw someone selling a 2012 Kubota, small one with 16 HP motor asking 9K. Only 500 more than MSRP on a 9 year old UTV.
Really for the price I can get a NEW Polaris Ranger 570 for about 10,5. Was just hoping for a deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Thanks for looking.
You have a price range that you're trying to stay in? I've bought a few and sold a few. The only thing I have at this time is a 2014 Kubota X1120D, but it's gonna be $12K. I come across them fairly often. If you're interested, reply to [email protected], if not, that's ok. I'm in Mt. Holly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was trying to stay in the 10-12 range. Lower being better. I guess right now they are more valuable than Gold. I saw someone selling a 2012 Kubota, small one with 16 HP motor asking 9K. Only 500 more than MSRP on a 9 year old UTV.
Really for the price I can get a NEW Polaris Ranger 570 for about 10,5. Was just hoping for a deal.
I'm always looking for deals, so I'll keep my eyes open. Lately I've seen more of the smaller Kawasaki Mule SX's. They are like 400cc. I'm not sure if that's too small or not. The 4000 Mule's are about 600cc or so. I don't think they make the 3000 any longer.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm always looking for deals, so I'll keep my eyes open. Lately I've seen more of the smaller Kawasaki Mule SX's. They are like 400cc. I'm not sure if that's too small or not. The 4000 Mule's are about 600cc or so. I don't think they make the 3000 any longer.
The smaller Mule has very little travel and a low ground clearance. I'd be ok with the next step up. I have a Yamaha Kodiak with the 400cc. It goes everywhere I've asked it. I realize the UTV would probably double the weight plus and extra person and dog and I think you'd need at least the Ranger 570 to get through mud or up a steep incline.

I appreciate you keeping an eye out. I'm scanning Ebay, FB and Craigslist daily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts