New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB Ultra Slug Hunter 20ga who has them in stock that you know and price won $400 playing poker to day

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If your smart youll save that 400.00 till the fall when the new 220 savage Comes out
Savage is 500 bucks H-R is 300 bucks.I would go with HR and put a nice scope on it. i bet it keeps up with the savage.1 shot 1 kill[smoke]Oh and get the thumbhole stock.L and H woods and water should have them in Wall NJ.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If L&H doesn't have them, they'll get you one just about as quick as possible. Good people if you're in the area worth stopping in.[up]

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I dont think so i think i would pay the extra $$ for the trigger alone but thats just me maybe i dont now. But i do know the 220 will be the best slug gun in that price range

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just Looking Around i found Factory New in box H&R 20 Ga Slug Hunter/24" Rifled Barrel/3" Chamber/Walnut St for $177 that includes s&h

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am going with a H&R i don't need the Newest and latest thing out h&r it's a good gun and it is Proven

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
It's no secret savage 210 is one of the best slug guns you can buy but the recoil will kill ya. But they cliam the 220 will be a pleasure to shoot with very lite recoil it has a two round detachable mag free floating barrel and comes with the accu trigger the only down side is you wont be able to get it in left hand. Its gonna be a tac driver thats for sure

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
seadog you might want to check out some of the ohter slug gun sites or maybe JC can pick this post up what im trying to say it seems there has been some problems with some of the new H.R not all but some i think mostly 20 ga something with the fireing pin and missfires i have one thats fine. But who knows

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Thanks for the thread thats the same problems im hearing on ohter sights it only takes on missfire to blow your whole season i have a freind that wanted mine cause i told him i was not useing it any more maybe i will give it to him i would not sell it to no one it seems to shoot fie but you never know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.