New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any turkey guns out they forsale. Let me know what you have. And no I’m not looking for a basic 12 gauge.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a Wesson and Harrington Long Tom Classic if that does anything for you. I purchased it new at Treptows in Milltown in November of 1996. I immediately sent it out to Ballistic Specialties and had the forcing cone lengthened and polished and a tighter screw in choke installed. It has upgraded walnut and beautiful vivid color case hardening on the receiver and butt plate. I always liked having single shot as it was easy to break open, sling over your back and run around the mountains in Pa. and the Water Gap chasing birds. I also always felt that if you couldn't kill a gobbler with the first shot when he didn't know you were there you certainly didn't deserve a second one. I'm too old now to run around mountains now and I switched to hunting birds with my recurve anyway. Aside from a little darkness in the bluing on a small section of the barrel it is in mint condition. I did kill a few gobblers with it btw.
I have 600.00 into the gun and would take 400.00 firm.

Stay safe out there, Tony

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts