New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
located near morristown or picatinny...looking to pick up tonight let me know if you have a couple you want to sell. only interested in never shot blades. thanks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
...I have a bunch of them (6 or 7) from my vertical bow days...I cannot guarantee that they have never been fired but i can tell you if they were they were not used much... They are yours for free...just pick up...PM me if you are interested and we will take it from there...

Anthony:)

·
Registered
431 Posts
...I have a bunch of them (6 or 7) from my vertical bow days...I cannot guarantee that they have never been fired but i can tell you if they were they were not used much... They are yours for free...just pick up...PM me if you are interested and we will take it from there...

...just re-read your thread...not sure if they are MX-3's...but PM me and we can discuss...

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I have a pack brand new you can have for free

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you're right about ebay i just looked...i'm trying to find these for tomorrow afternoon i just found off i'm getting off work early and want to hunt..i shot a deer friday just want to have three brand new blades in my quiver

1 - 7 of 7 Posts