New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
I have a left hand Mathews z7 29 inch draw 60-70# limbs, comes with Mathews drop away rest, an realtree three pin sight. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have a 2007 martin bengal, left handed, 29 in. Draw, 45 to 60 lbs, has whisker biscuit, 3 pin sight, Plano hard case and I have like a dozen Easton epic 400 arrows for it. Good starter pkg. I am located in Burlington county. PM me if interested and I can get u pictures tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys did you miss the part where I said I was a newbie. How do I know how many inches of draw I need? Is this something that is adjustable?

The only thing I know about a bow is the little hand Xbow I bought at Harry's Army Navy for $12.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You should make sure you're also left eye'd dominant and not just left handed. To get an idea of your draw length, just do a google search and you'll see various methods of estimating draw length. Keep in mind, these are estimates.. The actual length and fit may vary between different bows.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey guys did you miss the part where I said I was a newbie. How do I know how many inches of draw I need? Is this something that is adjustable?

The only thing I know about a bow is the little hand Xbow I bought at Harry's Army Navy for $12.
sounds like you need to got o pro shop and explain your plight to them. they will get your draw set up. and any other information you mite need, good luck

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts