New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm open to many calibers. 30-30, 35, 32 w.sp 45-70 etc.
Looking for a quality used rifle. I'm looking for a bargain. Got something in the safe collecting dust, shoot me a pm!

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I shot a few older Marlins and Winchesters, been checking them out at shops lately and the newer rifles have a different feel. Cheaper? Not sure, I just don't think they feel as nice as the older ones.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The hard part would have been just buying what you went there for.
I'm in trouble. Little does my wife know that the gun locker she bought me has been over-stuffed since the day she bought it. I have shotguns and rifles stashed all over[ko]
"Huh? ....that's not new, I bought that about 6 years ago....waaaaaay before we got married!"
She asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said I need a gun safe. She said "What about that locker I bought you?" ....uh We NEED a safe ......it's safer[lol]

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
TJC, I purchased a Rossi Puma 38/357 that I'll be shooting alot, might even consider a .444 just for the safe;), but still want a larger deer cartridge. [up]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.