New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cheap quiver and broadheads for my brother who is taking his Archery test on Sept. 12th. Looking at the 4 arrow Kwikee Kwiver and Muzzy 3 blade broadheads in 100 grain. Cabelas is asking $35 a piece, was hoping to find something cheaper. Anyone have a set or quiver laying around? Thanks![up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
He doesnt need broadheads to take the hunter ed test. In fact, I dont think you're allowed to use them for the test.
True, BUT, he will need them to kill deer AFTER the test!:D

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
The walmart near me also has carbon express quivers for like $10-11, I was looking at what they had out yesterday. The muzzy's were $17, and carbon express/eastman broadheads were $11.50

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, i know he doesn't need the broadheads for the test, sorry if it came across like that. As Matty said, this is for after the test. thanks for the heads up on Walmart deals.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jay - unfortunately you are a little out of the ways for something like this. If it was a gun or bow or something else of high value i'd make the trip. But being about 1 hour away for a $20 item isnt necessarily worth the gas - you understand. I appreciate the offer though, thanks!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.