New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Know, I know.... but I never bought 100k primers to sit on. I only bought what I needed and now I'm out. Can someone PLEASE help a brother out and spare me some?

I'd be happy with even just 1k of small & large to get me through. Anyone with a huge stockpile- I'd really appreciate it.

Just email me [email protected] and I'll get you your preferred form of payment(cash) and do a FTF in Northern NJ.

Thanks- John

·
Registered
441 Posts
i have almost 400 cci small rifle primers that i will give to you if you want to pick up. i live in monmouth cty, work in bergen cty.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is VERY kind of you sir-

I'm looking for someone who has a large stockpile that would not miss a few thousand. If I can't find anyone, I'll let you know, but your offer is awesome and you are truly a good person to offer- but if I did take them you would have to receive payment.

All the best to you!
John

·
Registered
441 Posts
i read the box wrong. i have about 1000

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent Thanks!!!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
I'll look when i get home, but I think I have a bunch that I will never use. I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dubs- I'll buy what you want to sell.

Primers are extinct for the time being. No store, anywhere in any state has any. If you think it is/was hard to buy ammo.... everyone but me who reloads bought 50-100k primers to stockpile. That and the war effort cleaned every manufacturer out.

I tried to do the right thing and bought only what I would use and now i need them for upcoming matches and I'm SOL.

Any help would be more than appreciated.... and paid handsomely.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
I also didn't opt to stock up and I'm just about out. The bad thing is the places I normally buy primers have backorders for over 5 million primers right now. I wonder how long it will be before they are available again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts