New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new here but I'm looking to purchase an H&R Ultra Slug Hunter 20ga shotgun, thumbhole stock preferred, also deluxe model preferred if not thumbhole model.

If you're looking to sell one, please let me know ASAP.

e-mail is: [email protected]
cell: 732-403-6757

Please text or call for fastest response. Thank you :)

Alexander JW De Santis

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I dont need the scope, and it's far out of my perspective budget. I'm really looking for the 20 gauge, specifically. Many apologies, swampbuck.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I went through the same thing you're looking for. Hang in there something will come ur way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
H.R got bought buy remington they are ruining every thing , thank god both of my h.r are older and are tack driver plus no problem with missfires

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hunterdan, is Remington continuing production of the ultra slug or did they just mix the entire line?

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
One issue with that Alec, they stopped making them. There are no brand new ones anymore.
Really? News to me. My brother just bought a brand new 12 gauge thumb hole laminated edition last year. Is it just the 20 gauge they stopped making?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All of them, last year was the last production. I just talked to an H&R representative today and they only make the Excell and Pardner Pumps still, everything else has ceased production.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of the members here has contacted me, hopefully sale goes quickly and smoothly :) Will update as soon as possible.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
I have the H&R Ultra Deluxe (laminated) in 20ga., with a Leupold VX-II, 3-9x40...Been asked numerous times if I want to sell, I think about it then always decide not too

1 - 20 of 28 Posts