New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a purchase permit ready to go and I am looking to use it by the end of the month. I have been looking a some of the local gun shops but nothing but new 2k or better guns. Ideally, I am looking for a used .45 1911 style single or double stack magazines with low round count / minimal wear and tear but will consider all prospects. This will be a weekly shooter so I would not be interested in a presentation style 1911 that will be kept in a box. Some of the brands that would fit the bill would be Kimbers, Paras, Colts,etc. Thanks for any help in filling out my "one gun a month" permit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a purchase permit ready to go and I am looking to use it by the end of the month. I have been looking a some of the local gun shops but nothing but new 2k or better guns. Ideally, I am looking for a used .45 1911 style single or double stack magazines with low round count / minimal wear and tear but will consider all prospects. This will be a weekly shooter so I would not be interested in a presentation style 1911 that will be kept in a box. Some of the brands that would fit the bill would be Kimbers, Paras, Colts,etc. Thanks for any help in filling out my "one gun a month" permit.
Someone has a Kimber and a Colt GC for sale in the forum right now.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I have a kimber 45 acp classic stainless gold match, series one model. rosewood checkered grips, lightly used, 7 boxes of ammo to go with it. I would sell gun and ammo for a firm $1100.
If your interested I can do it this weekend. Located in Bridgewater, Somerset County

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw that listing and PM'd Colt45 a few days ago but haven't gotten a response. If anyone is in touch with him please let him know I was trying to reach out. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Got a Box stock Para Ordnance P14 double stack 45 acp.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the following .45's in stock.

Colt Commander 1991 A1- Factory new in case with all paperwork and two magazines, blued finish $915.

Colt Commander Mark IV Officers ACP, Series 80, Used but in excellent condition with original box and all paperwork, stainless, will come with two Colt factory magazines. $749.

Para Expert 1911, Factory new in case Stainless, 5" barrel and two magazines $625. - There is an addition $100 rebate off this price available from Para!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Andover hunt & fish have about 10 1911's in stock since the weekend. They always guarantee the lowest price!! Give them a call
(973) 786-7382

1 - 12 of 12 Posts