New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a cheap 12ga single shot break action shotgun for dog training seminars, Not a slug gun, no rifled barrels.
Can get a HR at Dicks new for 100 bucks. any body got a old beater laying around, must be a break action 12ga.
Toms River area, Don't want to travel 2 hrs to north jersey for a beater.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I've got a baikal you can have for $65.00. Never been fired. but I'm in Sussex. I work in Livingston area thou--if you are interested

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too far north at the moment, Will See what i can find around here.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No sorry no youth guns

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool. Thanks

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
I can pick up the Baikal from MTH and bring it to Toms river (my in laws are in Brick) if all parties agree. I just turned my FID in for a change of address, so I can do this in 3 weeks if all goes well with Hopatcong PD.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That would work for me, Question what model Baikal and does it have removable chokes or fixed barrel

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
H&R for $100 is not a bad deal, I have my H&R 12ga from when I was 10 and still going strong after 31 years, the gun will last you a life time if you spend the $100, and sorry but mines not for sale, I just wanted to give you info on the H&R 12 ga single shot

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Problem is they only have the Pardner which is youth size at best. I would want a Topper Deluxe and Haven't been able to find one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts