New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i just finished doin all my wrapping...my presents are always ripped at the corners and are alway wrinkly....

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Gift bags...the best way around wrapping

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
thats me lazy lazy......i'll tell her its better to give than to receive thats why i'm accepting hers and not giving her any in return, and that will make her a better person lol

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Wingshooter how many wives have you had. Took me two to realize the erors of my ways. Now I only hunt and fish a little less.Worken on the third at least this one fishs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tell me about it.Me and the wife will be wrapping till 2or 3am or later after the kids go to sleep.And of course the'll be up at the crack of dawn.

·
Registered
750 Posts
just when you finish wrapping and fall asleep the youngest one's in your room saying santa left me presents. i say no he didn't go back to sleep. i guess i'm scrooge!!!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
just when you finish wrapping and fall asleep the youngest one's in your room saying santa left me presents. i say no he didn't go back to sleep. i guess i'm scrooge!!!
lol...:D...my dad is the biggest scrooge...when i still beleived in santa he used to say he was gonna camp out on the roof so he could get rudolf and hang him on the wall..i was scarred for life...:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I use bags. But I do wrap too.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
when i still beleived in santa he used to say he was gonna camp out on the roof so he could get rudolf and hang him on the wall..i was scarred for life...
What do you mean "still believed"?[confused]

You mean to tell me theres no Santa?

:( No No, Im ok! I'm not...Im not crying, I. I... just have something in my eye, give me a second to take this all in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts