New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bunch of religious nutjobs!
Ya think ?

I hope this is just conspiracy BS, cuz it's scary....

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
never will happen [rofl] what a loony

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
seems a little far fetched but Hussein Obama is in favor of this mandatory volunteer civilan force that will have as much authority and power as trained military and law enforcement go on you tube and sarch for obama civilan corps they march in chanting alpha omega and pay homage to Hussien Obama pretty scary

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
march in chanting alpha omega
Sounds a little like Hitlers Germany, eh ?

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
While I agree this is far fetched, nothing the Obama administration would do to control people would surprise me.

I doubt many from existing law enforcment would be on board with this. Obama has spoken about creating a "civilian defense force" this would be one purpose for such a force. I expect he would recruit it from his ACORN minions.

As far as the apocalyptic comments on that site. If 12/21/2012 is the end it is like Willie nelson says, "There's Nothing I Can do About it Now". If you have seen the History Channel program on the apocalypse Obama fits the traditional discription of the anti-Christ to a tee.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Well bring on 12/21/2012. I'll go down fighting.;) Got my supply in tact and ready to rock n roll. [up]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts