New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I work at nights and so far I have started to see it getting light outside around 5:50am or so and sometimes I see it getting dark about 7:00pm. I guess spring is getting closer every day. This is just part of what is to come, next thing you know it's Sept and for some of us thats the start of Fall Bow Season. Last year it was Sept 11 and that was one week later then the year before. This year I hope will be a great year, I have seen many tracks in the area I hunt and from the posts on here there is still good deer heird out there. Spring is the time for the fawns to drop and a time of peace in the woods of this state. The turkeys start to strut in April so everyone is getting ready for that season. can it be that with the Bear that Killed a small horse in Andover that more will come out and do the same? Who knows, some hunters will pray that this happens so we can get to hunt them. As long as no human gets hurt I'm for it. Do we as hunts really see the world like everyone else does? I don't think so, I think we see it in a different light. In the light of the spirit of the Arrow, and the spirit of the hunt. As are fight for the right to hunt goes on everyday so does the right to live life. I can only speak for myself when I say "I am a hunter the really cares about nature". Nature is the only way of life on this planet. Hunting is a part of me as I am a part of hunting. Wow is it me or what. I love this time of year, when the weather gets better so I can really enjoy what Nature has to offer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts