New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an actual candidate for NJ Governor. This is letter to try to pursuade voters as found in the Sample ballot.
Edward Forchion (G.R.I.P party)

The reason I'm running for Governor isn't because I think I will win, but for the opportunity running gives me (and anyone who votes for me) to give the "FINGER" state-wide to our Demo-publican party politicians who wage their LIE based "WAR on US." "Us" meaning, "we the people" who freely choose to use substance regardless of what the "do-gooder" think is best. I personally chose to use the "GOD GROWN HERB MARIJUANA" so I fight our governments war on it's "POT-FRONT." The fact that I can obtain marijuana any day of the week I chose is testimate to the failure of our Goverments racist war on drugs. The war on drugs is a $35 billion a year failure that will never be won. For it is "WE THE PEOPLE" that want them! It is for our Freedoms that I run. I'm not rich or seeking power like the other candidates. I'm openly trying to spark a "REEFER REVOLUTION."

I want to say state-wide that our Goverment openly lies to "we the people" about the "herb" marijuana. The Goverment says marijuana is a dangerous, addictive drug that has no medical value, while factually it is one of the safest non addictive, therapeutic herbs on the planet. A true gift of "GOD." Marijuana is no more dangerous than out Goverments claimed Iraqi WMD's.

I was born with certain inalienable rights, of which I regard the RIGHT(s) to freedom of Religion and Speech to be the most important. I have freely chosen the religion of Rastafari and openly proselytize about my belief that our herb/ sacrament is good. Unfortunately for me in the eyes of Goverment officials I have an illegal religion (RASTAFARI) and have been unjustly jailed for expressing these beliefs. In our Goverments 21st century drug war 'RASTAFARI' is as illegal a religion to practice in America as Quakerism was in England in 1690, or Faluan Gong is in China or Christianity is in Saudi Arabia today.

At one time in history to publicly say the truth that the "world was round" Chistian authorities would burn you at the stake. Today for publicly telling the truth about Marijuana, I've been repeated attacked/ abused by Christian Goverment and law enforcement officers who rely on this ungodly racist "WAR ON DRUGS" for their livelihoods. I've been jailed without the right to a fair trial (2000), imprisonedfor simply saying "LEGALIZE IT" (see http://www.njweedman.com/ censorship) (2002-2003), denied the right to see my own daughter (1998- 2004) who's name was even legally changed because of my public beliefs. WHile I've also denied the Right to change my own name to NJWEEDMAN.COM.

We in America today have more reason to revolt that the colonist did in 1776. What our press and Goverment calls human rights abuses, or religious persecution in China and Saudi Arabia happens here every day. 800,000 herb users are arrested every year because our Christian lawmakers have turned their superstitions into our laws.
"TAKE A TOTE, THAN VOTE!"

"ENEMY OF THE STATE"

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
No I wouldn't vote for this druggy moron.

However, I would vote for a third party candidate that had defending the Second Amendment and defending hunting & fishing privleges as a platform.

That is unless Forrester had a chance of beating Corzine which he doesn't. As it is now I am voting for Forrester with the notion that it's "any body but Corzine".

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is unless Forrester had a chance of beating Corzine which he doesn't
Don't be so sure of that.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
The war on drugs is a $35 billion a year failure that will never be won.
This is so true. I've always belived that drugs being sold on the street should be legalized and sold everywhere something like asprin is sold. Charge a cheaper price than sold on the street and collect taxes on it like booze and cigarettes. Also, create zero tolerence laws that would put people in jail for a long long time if they ever commited any crimes while under the influence. Do this and the profit base of the street run operations would collapse. The only way they'd stay in business would be to cut their prices, probably to the point that it wouldnt be worth being in business.

Im probably being too simplistic with this, but if people want to get high in some way they will do it. Whether it be by legal or illegal means. If people want to get hooked on something that will eventually kill them, so be it. I've never taken an illegal drug in my life and have NO desire to ever try. But maybe some people do. Go right ahead as far as i'm concerned. But, if you break a law while doing so, good bye for a long time! The money saved from fighting the 'war on drugs' can easily pay for the food and shelter in prison. Easily pay more more prisons. Think of the job creation! The extra revenue from taxes that could be put to good use! I think im on to something here. Can I still run for gov? :p

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
This is so true. I've always belived that drugs being sold on the street should be legalized and sold everywhere something like asprin is sold. Charge a cheaper price than sold on the street and collect taxes on it like booze and cigarettes. Also, create zero tolerence laws that would put people in jail for a long long time if they ever commited any crimes while under the influence. Do this and the profit base of the street run operations would collapse. The only way they'd stay in business would be to cut their prices, probably to the point that it wouldnt be worth being in business.

Im probably being too simplistic with this, but if people want to get high in some way they will do it. Whether it be by legal or illegal means. If people want to get hooked on something that will eventually kill them, so be it. I've never taken an illegal drug in my life and have NO desire to ever try. But maybe some people do. Go right ahead as far as i'm concerned. But, if you break a law while doing so, good bye for a long time! The money saved from fighting the 'war on drugs' can easily pay for the food and shelter in prison. Easily pay more more prisons. Think of the job creation! The extra revenue from taxes that could be put to good use! I think im on to something here. Can I still run for gov?
I am glad to see that you have you thoughts of your own. They may be a little rough around the edges, however at least you are thinking. That is far more than I can say for the people making the drug laws.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts