New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any of you guys take off from hunting or hunt a 1/2 day cause either wife or girlfriend said "you have to goto a house warming party?"

I won't mention the person who comes on here, but he hunts with me, and I said to him, most guys on NJH would say "HELL NO WOMEN I'M GOING HUNTING, END OF STORY!!!!!"

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My wife would not even ask me to . And , thats the truth . She never ever stands in my way to hunt .

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
"have to?" The only "have to" in my life is I have to DIE sometime.

and honey if you read this I was only joking with the guys:D

Depends on what the consequences would be!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I have hunted 1/2 days because of other things to do. But a house warming party? I don't know. Depends at what she will be holding back if I don't go.

·
11,226 Posts
I would.....I never want hunting to become a negative thing in my house!!! Just because a house warming party isn't important to me , doesn't mean it isn't important for me to go for her.... Thats just me...[up]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Consequences: is your sitting in a house bored, and a big buck is chasing a doe around your stand

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Although now that I am think about it. Most of the house parties I would be going too there would be massive amounts of beer. I would hunt have the day and drink the other half.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
make money is one thing, seems as if all of sudden things are popping up, seems to me someone doesn't want you to hunt......didn't someone go thru this a few years go? GO GET THE MAIL:p

·
Registered
84 Posts
When someones girlfriend got a fender bender he had to run out of the woods during the rut to go check up on her. I would say you didnt get hurt I will see you tonite Babe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah right, you NEVER SAY NO to any girl your with, in the 12 years I known you, you never can say "NO HONEY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HUNTING SEASON ALL YEAR, SO YOU GO, I'M GOING HUNTING"

Don't compare a car accident to a house warming party.

Oh By the way, who the hell is that guy swimming in YOUR pool?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Oh brother![smirk]

Do you guys live to hunt or what?[confused]

Try this: The next time someone asks you to do something other than hunt, stop breathing and collapse! When they revive you, tell them that you have a medical condition that blocks your airways when you're not allowed to hunt. Therefore you wont be able to do whatever it is they are asking you to do. ;) I actually have a doctors note for this condition.[up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Matty, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend.:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Matty, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend.
OUCH!!!!
Nah......doesnt hurt one bit. Im actually happier than a pig in sh-t.:)

I laugh when I read about everyone having to do something with their GF's/wives/work and how little hunting time most guys actually get. Its downright sad.

Im happy! I dont give a sheet about anything else right now. I honestly dont think about anything but hunting....Pathetic as that may seem....I love it...[up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I'll Put it this way, a few weeks ago, my G/F said to me that I was hunting too much, and I have plenty of season left. My response was this " You can be replaced"! After that she doesnt bother me no more

1 - 20 of 54 Posts