New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have built several deer cams for my self and am happy with all of them . I have never built a camera for someone else untill now . I am the kind of guy that is scared to sell things to people in case something goes wrong with it or , it is not what they wanted or thought it was .

I have an internet friend that I have talked to for about 4 years now online . He wanted a camera but really didnt have the money to go hi tech . I told him I would build him a Olympus D-380 unit and do it for the cost of the parts . With the camo dipped case and all the parts it came out to around $230 .

So my question is , would you guys be happy with the pictures from this unit for that price ? I have to be honest , I will never do it again for cost with the time it takes to hack the cam and build the unit lol .

Heres some pictures from the unit .

Same picture as above but ran through visual media night enhance

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
They're clear and and crisp, why wouldn't you be happy?

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Looks like you could make some money in your spare time, while still saving others some expense. (raising your prices of course).

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Pictures are great. Don't down grade your talent. You should do fine selling them. If you need any marketing advise or ideas reply by e-mail. I wish you lots of luck. "What the mind of a man can conceive, he can acheive."

Till our trails cross,
Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts