New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Hey Bloodtrails
Send them a letter telling them you want to do a TEST AND EVALUATION on their product for this web site. It's called T&E in the Law Enforcement field. If they bite, you get it for free to try and report back to us. And if your lucky, they will forget about it and it's yours FREE. Believe me it works. So far I've gotten, Gillie suits, scopes, range finders and lotsa other goodies for " T&E ". The trick is to get it just before the season starts, cause by the time they ask for it back, the season will be done :p

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Too much of a pain in my opinion.

You have to change out all your inserts to the special kind, something about special broadheads and field points too, not to mention it doesnt work with carbon arrows yet.

A properly set up drop-away arrow rest will shoot JUST as well as that thing, guaranteed. Its the same idea....Support the arrow at full draw, and get out of the way upon release.

For the money, you can get a top of the line drop-away rest that is a proven performer.

Save your money! Im thinking this one is a gimmick that will be gone in a few years(if that).[down]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Very true, but does your rest magnetically levitate as if by magic? Doesn't matter if it works or not, it has the cool factor.

I have a site pin on my bow and sights on my Glocks that glow in the dark because they are Tritium and radioactive. Supercool. If this rest were nuclear it would almost be as cool.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
just don't go too far into the woods with it and get it near your compass!!:p[down][down]

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
It looks cool, but if I remember my physics, magnets loose their strength with time, which would cause an imbalance in the field, which would lead to tuning issues. Also, unless your bow has absolutely perfectly level nock travel (most do not)the arrow will flex at the release, Upwards for release users and to the side for finger shooters. Wonder if this field is strong enough to not cause pretty eratic arrow flight, and the changes with time would be a tuning nightmare.

-dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts