New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent seen a deer yet. have permits to shoot anything, and seeing nothing. come saturday we are gonna see what oobuck magnums do to a squirrel at 10 yards...............

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Thought about a 20 gauge slug on the squirrel in the tree right next to me! he was staring me down for hours about 10 feet away in a tree next to me![rofl]
I was afraid to turn my head was straining my eyes looking side to side! [rofl]

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was just about to put a 12 gauge slug in a squirrel yesterday as well - every damn time I hear something and think here we go it's a squirrel digging through leaves and making a racket [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
The worst year I remember was the 6 day the year before Scott Borden killed his state record....I was working at Butts and Bows...and I actually commented to lenny that I bet they kill a new state record next year...

The Monday and Saturday of 6 day were down pours all day on both days...

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Same here. Got bear and deer permits. Haven't seen a deer. Heading out now hoping I get a shot at something. Otherwise the muzzy gets discharged into the ground

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Been out only once this week - Tuesday morning for 2 hours before work. Saw two does and got down at 9 a.m. Hoping to maybe get out on Friday. Too much other crap going on this year....

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
still got 3 days to hunt, don't get down yet

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hunted all day Monday Zone 2. Got Buck Truck's bear pic at 9 or so decided to go and help with the removal. Got back in at 11, at 1 there's a doe then another 7 total, here comes a thin rack 5 pt. Not doing it he could be great someday, plus their out on private property. Head back to truck meet up with a member with the buck week usual buckshot special fork horn. You really needed to kill that?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.