New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I caught one of them in Lake Hopatcong with IMB21. Guess what we didn't have the camera again. Maybe next time

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I caught something that weighed about 210lbs, and it had 2 legs!!!! I hooked it right in the head, and got him to shore, but then i realized it was just Hkonfishn!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imb21 - It is nice to hear that you practice "Catch and Release", but you really have to bring a camera with you so you can practice CPR (Catch, Photo, Release - DUH!!!) the next time you hook into "a big one" (hopefully not hkdonfish, again!!!), and so that we all can have a good laugh!!!:D:p[smirk][up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I now have the digital in my truck, as a matter of fact, I got some good pics of some deer today while i was working. My girlfriend says I look like a tourist always carrying the camera!!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[up][up][up]

If you ever hook into Woj or Drag, bring one of them in, gut 'em, and snap a few pics!!!!

I always wondered what them IT guys eat'!!!!:D

...Can't be fish or venison for Woj, 'cuz he doesn't get out much for fishing and hunting anymore, and same for Drag, having to spend all that time setting up EVERYONES web sites, and all...What is it up to now, about 20 web site designs & maintenance for every hunting and fishing organization in the state?!?!?!? :D:D:D:p;)[smirk]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts