New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
If you cause the death of a Firemen, you should be put to death ! The ultimate expression of bravery and courage [up]

Rest in Peace, Brother...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Speaking as A Firemen id like to correct the above post to anybody who intentionally kills anybody should be put to death

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Anyone who intentionally kills someone should be put to death? What if someone broke into your house killed your dog raped your daughter and wife and stole your fishing poles? I say kill him and not think nothing of it.[eek]

·
Registered
375 Posts
forget it man. I read the quote as to only hang somwone who kills a ff. I wanted to express my feelings as a ff to say anybody who kills anybody should be hung. Get the point yet bud. Christ all this site ever wants to do is nit pick and fight and screw with everbody.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
BF, you hit it ..... this site has gone down hill....
God bless those lost and their families...

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
If I have a fender bender , an a policeman has a heart attack on the scene. would that be my fault ?
Are you implying that if a firefighter is killed in a arson job the arsonist shouldnt be charged with his death?

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If I have a fender bender , an a policeman has a heart attack on the scene. would that be my fault ?

apples & oranges my friend ...

a "fender bender" is an accident & not something intentionally done.

If you commit any of the enumerated crimes listed in the statute below (see part 3), and in the couse of committing such crime cause the death of any other person, you are fully responsible for their death under the New Jersey statute for murder - N.J.S. 2C:11-3.

N.J.S. 2C:11-3. Murder

a.Except as provided in N.J.S.2C:11-4, criminal homicide constitutes murder when:

(1)The actor purposely causes death or serious bodily injury resulting in death; or

(2)The actor knowingly causes death or serious bodily injury resulting in death; or

(3)It is committed when the actor, acting either alone or with one or more other persons, is engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit robbery, sexual assault, arson, burglary, kidnapping, carjacking, criminal escape or terrorism pursuant to section 2 of P.L.2002, c.26 (C.2C:38-2), and in the course of such crime or of immediate flight therefrom, any person causes the death of a person other than one of the participants.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
a "fender bender" is an accident & not something intentionally done.
exactly where i was going with this. if you accidentally set your house on fire and a firefighter died you would not be charged with his death. your just an idiot

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Iam sorry . If I intentionally drove my car into a tree. is that ok?
[eyeroll]

Under NJ law, as long as you hurt no one else, suicide or attempted suicide is not a crime. (Although aiding suicide is - N.J.S. 2C:11-6)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts