New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEARTHSTONE WOODSTOVE FOR SALE
3 year old Hearthstone Heritage Woodstove in matte black with gray soapstone. Model #8021. (Cost $2,900). Comes with the add-on of a rear heat shield and blower kit. (Cost $429). Used 3 seasons, since 12/29/10. The soapstone panels absorb the heat of the fire and emanate natural even warmth long after fire dissipates. 29"x29"x21" deep. 55,000 BTU. Have all instructions and original receipt.
. You can have to stove pipes too. With tax, paid $3528. ASKING $2,200 or OBO.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soapstone stoves are the best. Good luck with the sale.
Stove looks way better than pics show it. Its works great, . only selling because changed it out for a pellet stove

·
Registered
531 Posts
Good luck with the sale. On those cold days you will be missing the wood burner when your sitting next to the noisy pellet stove. I know that's why I just sold my pellet stove

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Nothing like a fire burning in a wood stove when its 20 out. Good luck with the sale. I would never get rid of mine. Just cleaned mine and swept out all the pipes. I enjoy doing it because that means im that much closer to enjoying it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Love the soapstone stoves, have one in my place upstate. Very tempeted to pick this up. I just need to figure out the best way to install in the home that I rent which has an open fireplace. I don't want to go crazy as I'll be taking the stove and components with me when I leave

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT going on craigs list Saturday if no offers here

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would make you an offer if it wasn't for the distance.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
going on craigslist tomorrow.
great stove at a very fair price

1 - 13 of 13 Posts